Frequently Asked Questions
Our brand name is a combination of words that define us:
- “Swish” - meaning something is “cool” or meaning the soft sound of something moving quickly
- "Swishing" - closet exchange
- "Swipe” - to move your finger over the screen in order to move onto the next page, choose something, etc.
- “Wish” - wanted listings
Businesses have access to a feature we call “Multi Category Matching”, meaning that listings can match with different kinds of subcategories. There is also keyword matching involved and a bit of Swishi magic that makes it all come together!
We have added listings under the profile “Swishi Trading Options Information” to present our vision of how an interactive circular economy can look like. Swishi is in a Beta-phase, meaning this is a work-in-progress solution before we can begin to see network effects. There are many benefits of your business joining Swishi:
- You can match with, chat and interact with individuals and businesses
- You can update your profile and upload listings of your latest circular service (e.g. maybe you start renting or upcycling items soon!), show your new second-hand offers, let people know what you want in your shop for your customers for a particular season, etc.
We invite you to join the movement and encourage a sustainable lifestyle.
You need to post a listing to see matches corresponding to your listing. Please see our Starter Guide about how to post a listing. If you have no more listings left in your Membership Package, you can purchase a new Listing Package.
Please email us your listing and we will do our best to get back to you with a few matches as soon as possible.
We are continuously adding trading options and listings under the profile “Swishi Trading Options Information” to present our vision of how an interactive circular economy can look like. Swishi is in a Beta-phase, meaning this is a work-in-progress solution before we can begin to see network effects, when enough businesses and individuals join and interact with you. Thank you for your patience.
Please also tell us if your favourite second-hand shop is missing or if you think a special business should join!
We would like to learn why Swishi did not meet your expectations. Being in the Beta Phase, bugs may appear and we are continuously doing our best to improve your experience with Swishi, thanks to your feedback. We do not offer refunds as we feel you got the chance to thoroughly explore Swishi. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other specific queries.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our feedback form and we’ll make sure to have a look and get back to you about it.
Did we forget something?
Please do reach out to us if you have any other questions: email@example.com